maandag

HAPPY HAPPY Me

Today is a happy happy day...
for many reasons:

1.It was a perfect weekend, and I do mean perfect!
(including a wedding,poolside relaxing,a barbeque and a romantic dinner, what more could you wish for?)
Did I mention the bride's dress was perfect too? Rosa Clara really is the shop for brides to be!

2. It's the first day I am wearing my new necklace from 'Isabelle Vermeersch Jewellery' and I love it!
Her classic, romantic and gorgeous jewellery are just my cup of tea... You can have your name enscribed, or have a beautiful text on a medaillon (I hesitated for the 'couture will set you free' medaillon)
I still have a bracelet in 'the make' so I hope i can add it to my collection soon.
More pictures to follow! (but for those who cannot wait... www.isabellevermeersch.com)

3. Tonight is spagetti night :)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten